“The devil is not terribly frightened of our human efforts and credentials. But he knows his kingdom will be damaged when we begin to lift up our hearts to God.”
Things are really beginning to move as we as a team take steps to leave on the 15th of September for Tanzania. Our team is in the Fuel International office on Tuesdays and Thursdays working on specific projects to get things ready for our departure. It is my responsibility to gather as much information possible on the Priority People Groups in Tanzania. The more information that we have the more strategic we can be in our prayers and ability to see them reached effectively. I have found that a lot goes into researching these people groups. Much more than I had originally thought. I know that God knows all of the pertinent information though. 🙂
I would appreciate your prayers in the following areas:
1. Please pray that God would open up communication with our team and other organizations, churches, or individuals that would have information regarding Priority People Groups in Tanzania.
2. Please pray that God would open up the hearts of the Tanzanian pastors and churches that we will be meeting with in regards to adopting Priority People Groups. Pray that God would link us with others that have the same heart to reach the PPG’s of Tanzania.
3. Please pray that God would provide financial miracles for each member of our team (Charlie and Sharon Woods, Rodney, Angela and Jemila Townsend, and Me) so that we can do the work we are called to in Tanzania.
4. Please pray for God’s peace and direction as each of us prepare for the move overseas, that nothing would be overlooked or left undone.
5. Please pray for each specific Priority People Group by name.I can send you a file that has all of the PPG’s that we are targeting, with specific information on each, if you will be praying for them by name. Please do not hesitate to e-mail me with any questions or concerns that you may have.Thank you all so much for your prayers. They are vital to our success as a team. Please keep praying. We want to see the kingdom of darkness in Tanzania fall.I love you guys! God Bless!